Fair complexion is considered to be a trait of beauty in Asia. People try different chemical-mixed cosmetic creams to look light skinned, which can have some bad side effects.
- 1 tablespoon fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- A pinch of camphor powder
- Half a teaspoon of fresh cream
- One-fourth teaspoon of baking powder
How to use:
- First wash off dust from your face with a soap.
- Mix all the ingredients and massage the paste on your face just like a lotion or cream.
- Leave it for half an hour, and then wash your face thoroughly.