Mehreen Syed, the daughter of widowed mother, a lawyer who raised her single-handedly, is the first Pakistani Fashion Model who won the ‘International Model of the Year Award’ in 2007. She is famous for her appearance on the cover of popular magazine ‘Alamra’ and was also crowned as ‘Indigo-Sunday Face of the year 2007’ in Lahore.
This gorgeous Pakistani Beauty came in Pakistani fashion Industry in the year 2000 and very soon reached at the peak of success and fame with her luscious looks and determination. Pakistani Fashion Model, Mehreen Syed has done ramps for many big designers and has shoots for several high profile campaigns and editorial magazines.
Fashion Model, Mehreen Syed is the perfect figure of elegance and grace. She will be proudly representing Pakistan in an upcoming Fashion Show in Dubai.
Born: August 2, 1986 Lahore, Pakistan
Occupation: Model, Actress, Entrepreneur
Height: 5 ft 10 ½ in (1.79 m)
Spouse: Ahmed Sheikh (m. 2013)
- 2005 – International Model of the Year Award
- 2007 – “Face of the Year” by Indigo
- 2009 – “16th” hottest 50 Asian women
- 2010 – “Glamorous Entrepreneur” award
- 2010 – PTV Best Model award
- 2011 – “Model of the year” award by Pakistan Fashion UK
- 2012 – “Best Model” award by Pakistan Press Club
- 2012 – #10 by World’s Sexiest Asian Women
- 2013 – “Model of the Year” award by Lux Style Awards
1,792 total views, 1 views today
- pakistani dresses